What are the Puppy Blues?
- Feelings of anxiety and depression surrounding raising your puppy.
- Difficulty engaging with and bonding with your puppy.
- Feelings of overwhelm paralyzing you when it comes time to do things with or make decisions for your puppy.
- Fear of ruining your puppy or breaking them for life.
In This Webinar You’ll Learn:
- Why You Have The Puppy Blues.
- Myths That Perpetuate the Puppy Blues and Keep YOU Stuck.
- Quick Relief Strategies For People and Puppies
- Mental Health Strategies For People
- Dog Training Strategies
- Signs You Need Professional Help
Purchase Below. Start Immediately.
20% of the price of this webinar goes to partial scholarships for private training for people with disabilities.
Learn From a Professional Who Gets It:
Hi, I’m Katie Sipple IAABC-ADT and I get the Puppy Blues EVERY time I bring a puppy home. That’s right. This happens to professionals too. Luckily for you, I’m willing to talk about it.
Get Safe Advice:
Katie Sipple is an International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants Accredited Dog Trainer. That means you’ll get modern, kind, and science based puppy rearing strategies.
It's OK not to be OK!
I live with disabling Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder. I understand mental health issues and their impacts on puppy rearing firsthand. This webinar is supportive, compassionate and kind. It’s just as much about taking care of you as taking care of your puppy!
Register New Account